• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Enc mezing

RedCents
40¢
So I box a Enc in my group, Ill invite a buddy of mine to Join he plays a Ranger, For some reason my enc quits mezing if he not in group then he works fine any ideas?

RedCents
3,533¢
if your running kiss that is why, its a group/solo macro. The mezzing is done off of xtarget list and what the main assist has and then mezzing what is left over. So if the chanter is out of group the xtarget list does not populate and the chanter does not know when to mez.

RedCents
3,805¢
if your running kiss that is why, its a group/solo macro. The mezzing is done off of xtarget list and what the main assist has and then mezzing what is left over. So if the chanter is out of group the xtarget list does not populate and the chanter does not know when to mez.
Another option is he has afktools enabled without adding his buddy to the “friends” list, so kiss is pausing.

RedCents
341¢
Yeah, either Kiss or Mq2Posse is *probably* being triggered by your ranger friend. And we all know that Rangers trigger everyone.

/posse add NAME
/posse save

RedCents
40¢
sorry just seen where yall posted, and the Enc and ranger both are always in group

RedCents
3,805¢
sorry just seen where yall posted, and the Enc and ranger both are always in group
Use MQ2XAssist to get the xtargets from your ranger to populate with an out of group toon (I.E. your chanter).