• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Emperor Ganak Familiar (1 Viewer)

Snoopsnoop77

RedCents
159¢
Ok I may be an idiot but I'm having trouble getting the ganak familiar to work, I cast it, the familiar appears but all I get is the familiar I don't get any of the stat buffs. I have auto leave checked so it goes away as it's supposed to but again no buffs at all?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ok I may be an idiot but I'm having trouble getting the ganak familiar to work, I cast it, the familiar appears but all I get is the familiar I don't get any of the stat buffs. I have auto leave checked so it goes away as it's supposed to but again no buffs at all?

do you have something else in your familiar key ring for "Stat Familiar"
1608229683896.png

the buff is called "Familiar: Emeror Ganak"

1608229720963.png

double check that you havent blocket it

Edit: Awww... Sic is probably spot on though!

I double checked and the ganak familiar is in my stat familiar slot. I also checked my blocked buffs and the emperor ganak familiar is not there, is it possible that some other spell is blocking it?

Two separate buffs - but if you block the familiar buff, you won't get the stat buff

Only way to get around that is purchase a keyring and tick the auto-leave box (or just click flappy off manually)

The COV hero mission reward replaces the Ganak familiar. It is awarded for completing the Paragon of Claws of Veeshan

"Increases the power of your healing and damage spells by 3 to 4%, your maximum health, mana and endurance by 1100, provides a 55 point damage shield, and increases your mana and endurance regeneration by 12 points."

Question - Emperor Ganak Familiar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back