• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Email of the week (1 Viewer)

jackalopesforal

RedCents
"U guys suck u sons a bitches F*** all your guides you lame cheaters you f*** our game pleasure by fakin and cheatin with the games motaf***os I tell it assholes stop givin cheats mothaf***as or give em free so we can all cheat like motha***a muchacos!"
This gem came to us curtesy of [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
lol what is funny is when you send a reply with an intergrated image with a virus codd into it so that the mesage of thier email is always on thier screen.

Not that I have done such a thing.... :rolleyes:

I haven't really seen any cheats that really would make a big difference, but the guides have been very helpful, I won't share the guides, but do incorporate them into my own strategies when playing WoW, there is really no end all die hard strategy that you can get, but at least Red guides and the Cheating motha***as that post here are just sharing knowledge among ourselves, we are just a little more serious gamers then most. and its nice to have that little extra knowledge that most don't, if everyone knew it it wouldn't be useful now would it. so to all the 12 year olds out there I'm sorry you couldn't get your parents to let you use their credit card to purchase a subscription here. try and find a guildie that does have a subscription, and if you can use a little more tact then what was in the email of the week perhaps they will gladly share there newly aquired knowledge with you.

Maddox hasn't updated in months =(

I think he died.

Or that crazy "Mothers Against Madoxx" cult got him.

Here's the latest, from the same person:
You f***in redguides.Give me free membership or you will see the hell in your own f***in studio Im tellin for the last time motherf***ers.Im not just astupid kid f***in with my words.If u dont give free membership motherf***er you will see what will happen when you are outside motherf***er.Me and ma boys gonna watch you motherf***ers!Last warning give me free membership Or i will f*** the hell out of your stomach and beat you white ass motherf***er!

He gives us too much credit, we don't have a studio.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's [email protected] right?...i'm gonna mkae sure he doesn't ever get any free emails again, nor beable to do anything on the web with his IP, or anything registered in his name...he's going on the harassment/spammers listing...hooray :D

pbag said:
lol i would love to get spam mail everyday
Why the hell would you want spam mail... if your life is that uneventful that you pray for spam mail may God have mercy on your soul. Go sign up for E-bay/ pay pal and your dreams will come true.

pbag said:
lol i would love to get spam mail everyday

lol...i have an account that i think gets about 8000 emails a day....gimme your email address and i will set you as an auto-fowarder if you really want it that bad :D

Must be nice not having everyone try sucking up to get a free access eh.
Would I want to group with this wordly scholar?
Heh, would depend on if he got free access I guess eh, lol.

but too bad the sender Quote ("Im telling for the last time...")

Ah well, there will be more to come and show their language skills.

Email of the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back