• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - EG7 cancels Marvel (1 Viewer)

jump fail GIF

Let's jump the line and cancel future projects to increase our bottom line!

I just found out about this game being developed three days ago.

I said to myself, 'nah it'll be cancelled knowing them'
3 days later this post is here, haha

to increase our bottom line!

"Along with this reallocation, the company expects a write down of approximately SEK 230 million in project related assets in Q2 2022. As one of the long-term investments, the change to the Marvel project plan will not impact near to medium term revenues and profits other than the balance sheet and P&L impact related to the write-down."

Investors seem unhappy. Stock down over 10% today on 4 times the normal volume.

And just think of all those extra Developers now who can come over to DBG and be tasked with enhancing the anti-cheater code!

Quote from EG7: The company will now diversify this investment across multiple, smaller size projects within the group, including ... new game opportunities with our first party, original IPs.

Dare I dream?

We heard you love EverQuest and we listened! Introducing the next generation of EQ you've been asking for... EverQuest: Overseer Mobile!

I can see it now.
I would unironically use an overseer mobile app while on the go or at work. Other than guild raids, I don't actually play eq group game so being able to rotate overseer via app would be a huge qol improvement.

If they hooked it up and you could earn in-game XP or rewards by playing their shitty mobile app then have at it. We'd all be multiboxing android emulators. It could even be a Mobile Mogul perk that they charge for.

News - EG7 cancels Marvel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back