• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Edit the Zoned ini file help (1 Viewer)

I'm no expert either. Thanks for the help.
Can I use CWTN Alias instead of docommand?
As you can see below in your macroquest.ini file, the cwtn alias is in fact executing the same /docommand

INI:
/cwtn=/noparse /dgge /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtna=/noparse /dgga /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}

However, it likely will not work as you think since each toon would execute that command each time they zoned (if you are using the zoned.cfg file as in your subject) and they would be sending a dannet command to the group excluding/including self. If you desire each toon to pause when zoning, better to have them execute the command for themselves.

Also, keep in mind that using commands in the zoned.cfg file will execute that command on each toon every time they zone. Not sure if you intend to have your toons pause everytime they zone =)

You can also make a zonename.cfg file in your config directory if you only want your toons to execute a command in a specific zone. For example, I have a guildlobby.cfg file that contains;

INI:
/docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} pause on
/docommand /mqp on

This will pause a toon running cwtn and KA. You can add other forms of automation as well.

Here is the list of zone short names if you don't have it already - Zone Short Names

Question - Edit the Zoned ini file help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back