• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - EC tunnel account? (1 Viewer)

jqpublic12

RedCents
30¢
Why can I not log into ectunnel.com with this redguides account? I've sold some things over the years and have all positive feedback, so I don't want to have to re-register on ectunnel.com and start with 0 feedback.

I thought there was a way to transfer this account over there?

Thanks,

Why can I not log into ectunnel.com with this redguides account? I've sold some things over the years and have all positive feedback, so I don't want to have to re-register on ectunnel.com and start with 0 feedback.

I thought there was a way to transfer this account over there?

Thanks,
redguides and ectunnel are 2 seperate sites and has been for several years now and when it was moved over accounts were retained - are you sure you don't have an account there?

you should msg one of the admins on the ectunnel site and they can take a look and see if you already have a registered user there

I could have sworn I logged into there maybe a year or so ago, but my password that I use for this account doesn't work over there.

I'll message one of the admins like you suggested.

Thanks.

It just dawned on me, i'll have to create an account over there to send them a message, since I can't login on this one. Oh well.

It just dawned on me, i'll have to create an account over there to send them a message, since I can't login on this one. Oh well.
they should have a "forgot my account" thing.

You could also go to the discord and hollah at one of the admins that way

but, if you >>> PM <<< me your e-mail address (please don't post here) i can look it up for you

IRL - EC tunnel account?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back