• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Easy LvL and Gold! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L8night

RedCents
The easiest way to completley understand WoW. To learn and thrive you must have some information, or a guide to help. Learn to LvL and make gold without having to go through trial and error. Help is easy and very informative.

lol i like men

Last edited by a moderator:
Please kindly fuck off...

We don't really tend to click and buy guides that are blatantly only posted for your own affiliate cash... Oh and I'm surprised you don't even have the sense to complete the set and add Joana's Horde 1-70 on your list of "please click me" affiliate links...

bignerd said:
HEY MAN CAN ANYONE JUST TELL ME SOME STUFF

Sure!

• It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
  • A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
  • 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
  • The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
  • For most normal sheets of paper it is impossible to fold it in half more than 7 times. If you're pretty extreme (thanks General! ;) ) you can manage 11 folds by using 17 large rolls of paper taped together.

Anything else I can help you with? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
bignerd said:
HEY MAN CAN ANYONE JUST TELL ME SOME STUFF

GTFO our site...and you quoted me why...you want free stuff, that you didn't earn either through paying for the site like many do, OR contributing like so many great people on this site do, and make our gaming life so much easier and a hell of a lot more fun....

And since you quoted it, heed the advice...GTFO our site... :judge

blackobsidian said:
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.

Oooooh... I see now. The copier at work has broken down about 8 times this month, god only knows why :confused:, people say its cuz its old. Well now I know at least 2 of them were my fault :p

Everytime I read these post or talk with the people from this site, I feel a little dumber for it. You guys suck. I'm going back to smoking crack. At least then I can have interesting conversations with myself.

Easy LvL and Gold!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back