• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Easiest way to get a Ancestrial Memories III item? (1 Viewer)

Hi batweed66, Trapper and all, I was looking for over-haste ( overhaste) items just yesterday. As in it'll take us beyond the haste cap still today?

Anyone know any recent threads where we discuss haste items?

This is from 2015, do we believe it to still be true today?

Quote: "Sebbina: Item haste and Spell haste top out adding 100%, so base haste of 100, plus an item adding 32 (45 today) plus enchanter haste of 68, would be total of 200 and max (without any over haste). "

Original thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/enchanter-haste-and-pets.219248/

Ekiv

Not sure what they were talking about. It's called "over"-haste for a reason. It's worn haste + spell haste + overhaste... there are no 100 haste worn items, nor 100 spell haste. Spell hastes also don't stack, so you can't have enchanter haste and shaman haste and thing you're getting benefits from both.

Bottom line is Sebbina wasn't particularly clear on what she was talking about, she was talking about pets, and I think she is wrong. Overhaste still matters. There are oodles of bards everywhere who would be fucking PISSED if suddenly overhaste didn't matter anymore.

Yeah Ancient Cloak of Flames. Attunable, 17% overhaste + 18 regen/tic. I think haste still caps at 125% = 100% (spell/song buff + worn) + 25% (overhaste v3 via bard song&aura/clickies AA/some class boost buffs.)

So if you're running a bard your group's capped. If you're running a zerk, they're capped anytime "desperation" is active.

Yeah Ancient Cloak of Flames. Attunable, 17% overhaste + 18 regen/tic. I think haste still caps at 125% = 100% (spell/song buff + worn) + 25% (overhaste v3 via bard song&aura/clickies AA/some class boost buffs.)

So if you're running a bard your group's capped. If you're running a zerk, they're capped anytime "desperation" is active.

^^^^

That's the easiest (and best) overhaste to get. Just ask someone to let you click it or pick one up in the bazaar and pass it around on all your toons. You'll need loyalty tokens to unattune it, but what the hell else are you using those things on.... amiright?

^^^^

That's the easiest (and best) overhaste to get. Just ask someone to let you click it or pick one up in the bazaar and pass it around on all your toons. You'll need loyalty tokens to unattune it, but what the hell else are you using those things on.... amiright?

I guess I'll wait till anniversary and get one. (or keep looking in bazaar)

Question - Easiest way to get a Ancestrial Memories III item?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back