• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Dupes/exploits (1 Viewer)

jstbilly

RedCents
I'm hearing that there are huge currency dupes, item dupes, etc in game.
Has no one on this site found out anything about them?

If you read on the SOE/VG forums, there are talks of exploits everywhere.

Great exp off stuck mobs.

and some exp exploit with killing guards. I think this is a PVP server thing.

Is no one else on our VG forums seeing or hearing about these?

With SOE taking over VG, there are seems to be no GMs, no DEV, no one watching over the game for the moment until their new structure is in place.

You can dupe items the same way you could dupe items in EQ1. By getting killed and going ld at the same time.

The way I did it was I ran into a higher lvl area with a nice train of mobs. Died and left all the gear on that corpse. Next I ran back into the area naked grabbed a train of mobs ran them to my corpse. Then limited the bandwidth to nearly nothing and opened up the "loot from corpse" window, hit loot and went ld. While I crashed those mobs that weere chasing me killed me fast.

When I fixed the router and went to corpse I had all my gear on me and all my gear was on the corpse. So I duped the items. BE WARNED it isn't a full proof thing so if you have some other character you dont mind loosing a chunk of exp on I would use him. Have some lvl 50 friends who keep sending me items to dupe for them so if it works we get a good chunk of cash.

Personally I have succeeded with it only 4 times so it's a good amount of luck unless you are on a PVP ffa server.

PVP servers get all the good exploits.

The exp bug on those servers was simple. Just need to find one the PVE servers.

Has anyone automated any kills or tasks yet?

With some of the repeatable quests. It might make for the some esy exp.

ISX and Exhume available. shouldn't be to hard to do (unless your me). Guess I need to break out the VB books.

Dupes/exploits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back