• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Dumb Question... Warrior BP clickies, do you keep old BP's for clickie (other than anguish BP which you always keep) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,471¢
I keep seeing different BP's listed as clickies but I'm not sure if when it was written those were the current expansion war BP... This is specifically for Warriors on Live.

For example:

Highwater Breastplate of Havok​

Warrior Conflagrant BP​

Is it like other classes, where you keep anguish chest (the classes that it makes sense) and your most current chest piece (as the previous expansion chest is just a worse version of the current chest...)?​

Last edited:
I keep seeing different BP's listed as clickies but I'm not sure if when it was written those were the current expansion war BP...

For example:

Warrior Conflagrant BP​

Is it like other classes, where you keep anguish chest (the classes that it makes sense) and your most current chest piece (as the previous expansion chest is just a worse version of the current chest...)?​

Depends on class and bp click.

Some classes changed their BP from being offensive to defensive (like zerkers)

War's have access to a few BP's I'd say are must haves.

Omens chest is an absolute must.
From the Old Man Mckenzie group/raids there is:

There is whatever you get from whatever expansion you are on (If your playing on TLP)

I want to say VoA had the last of the Melee proc clickies so that might be something you care about.

War's have access to a few BP's I'd say are must haves.

Omens chest is an absolute must.
From the Old Man Mckenzie group/raids there is:

There is whatever you get from whatever expansion you are on (If your playing on TLP)

I want to say VoA had the last of the Melee proc clickies so that might be something you care about.

Is it one of the OOM chests, or all of them? The only one on my list is the Mithril BP currently. I just got the Anguish/Omens chest yesterday- which I hear is the number 1 warrior clickie.

FYI- This is on Live.

I have a BP from EOK or ROS or something that has a different click than the TOV and up ones i keep in my bag. I think i have 2 or 3 more with other various effects. When i get one, i keep the better of the list and dump the rest or put them in my dragonhoard.

Is it one of the OOM chests, or all of them? The only one on my list is the Mithril BP currently. I just got the Anguish/Omens chest yesterday- which I hear is the number 1 warrior clickie.

FYI- This is on Live.

I didn't list the Omens BP cuz you already know to get that one but here it is in all it's glory:

Buckle up cuz that's a bit of a grind. Made vastly easier with RG in the mix but still a solid time sink.

As for the old man, start here:

Nice Macro for OMM

You'll need to do some old raids to open his raids up....

I didn't list the Omens BP cuz you already know to get that one but here it is in all it's glory:

Buckle up cuz that's a bit of a grind. Made vastly easier with RG in the mix but still a solid time sink.

As for the old man, start here:

Nice Macro for OMM

You'll need to do some old raids to open his raids up....

Thanks! Already got the anguish BP, it is a faction grind, but wasn't my first time through. Also finished OMM, just need to buy the BP.

OP already has the breastplate, but for anyone needing to grind faction: you can bulldoze Anguish up to Overlord Mata Muram and cheese repeat kill his lieutenant.
Start the fight, kill the Coerced Lieutenant that spawns. He'll instantly repop stage right. Move up to his spawn so OMM is at your back and the lieutenant is in front of you.

Activate this LEM:
Coerced_LEM:
local mq = require('mq')

local function condition()
    return mq.TLO.SpawnCount('Coerced Lieutenant npc')() > 0
end

local function action()

local lashers = mq.TLO.SpawnCount('Frenzied Lasher npc')()
    if lashers >= 5 then
        --mq.cmd('/cast 7') --insidous AE as an SK.
        --mq.delay(500)
    end

if mq.TLO.Target.CleanName() ~= 'Coerced Lieutenant' then
        mq.cmd('/tar Coerced_Lieutenant00')
        mq.delay(500)
        mq.cmd("/attack on")
        mq.cmd("/pet attack")
    end
end

return {condfunc=condition, actionfunc=action}

Replace line 11 with however you want to handle the Frenzied lasher's that spawn. As an SK I just had it cast the Insidious line of spells and it one shot the buggers.
Ends up killing a lieutenant about once a second and a half. Since you need about 800 kills, you should be done in 15-20minutes. Bring a healer if you cannot self heal, you'll just need a heal over time at 120.

So much better than doing mass trains imo

OP already has the breastplate, but for anyone needing to grind faction: you can bulldoze Anguish up to Overlord Mata Muram and cheese repeat kill his lieutenant.
Start the fight, kill the Coerced Lieutenant that spawns. He'll instantly repop stage right. Move up to his spawn so OMM is at your back and the lieutenant is in front of you.

Activate this LEM:
Coerced_LEM:
local mq = require('mq')

end

local function action()

if lashers >= 5 then
        --mq.delay(500)
    end

mq.delay(500)
        mq.cmd("/attack on")
        mq.cmd("/pet attack")
    end
end

Replace line 11 with however you want to handle the Frenzied lasher's that spawn. As an SK I just had it cast the Insidious line of spells and it one shot the buggers.
Ends up killing a lieutenant about once a second and a half. Since you need about 800 kills, you should be done in 15-20minutes. Bring a healer if you cannot self heal, you'll just need a heal over time at 120.

Wish I knew about this yesterday ;-) Great info!

I keep seeing different BP's listed as clickies but I'm not sure if when it was written those were the current expansion war BP... This is specifically for Warriors on Live.

For example:

Warrior Conflagrant BP​

yas....minimum needed current content, COTF, and OOW (anguish). Those 3 stacks with each other...Kizraks'...Chestplate of Flame (anniversary)...few others....

Something else for Warriors, as well as the older ones being dps vs current being mitigation, if you're a raider it's worth having a new group BP in your bag for group content (the min hit threshold on the raid BP is too high to be useful against group mobs)

Activate this LEM:
Coerced_LEM:
local mq = require('mq')

end

local function action()

if lashers >= 5 then
        --mq.delay(500)
    end

mq.delay(500)
        mq.cmd("/attack on")
        mq.cmd("/pet attack")
    end
end

just take the hits from OMM? i assumed he would leave you alone..

EDIT: Figured it out. Start it, let him port you, and then run back. As long as you stay out of the middle OOM just stands there and Lashers don't spawn. Super easy!

Last edited:
Question - Dumb Question... Warrior BP clickies, do you keep old BP's for clickie (other than anguish BP which you always keep)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back