• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Dreamweaver (1 Viewer)

can confirm it isn't blizz/wow - but i'm not going to share until its public knowledge.

pretty cool tho

yup. huge loss for eq imo :(

Is it bad that we've all been here long enough to experience numerous community engagement people? I don't recall any of them being particularly bad... grats for Dreamweaver, though.

Is it bad that we've all been here long enough to experience numerous community engagement people? I don't recall any of them being particularly bad... grats for Dreamweaver, though.
yeah.

DW got "an offer that was hard to say no to" from the new employer. So sounds like a great move.

yeah.

DW got "an offer that was hard to say no to" from the new employer. So sounds like a great move.

We'll see who the stuckey is for the job. Maybe one of us!!! Polish up those resumes!

True story, I maybe have relied on Dreamweaver posting news and announcements in the official EQ discord to know patch day so much I tried to login with mq2 this morning and wasn't sure why it wasn't working at first.

Miss him already :(

True story, I maybe have relied on Dreamweaver posting news and announcements in the official EQ discord to know patch day so much I tried to login with mq2 this morning and wasn't sure why it wasn't working at first.

Miss him already :(

Best to not rely on a DPG employee... their TTP is test patch ----> one week ----> live patch. They're pretty consistent.

News - Dreamweaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back