• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Dragon Hoard (1 Viewer)

ludwigd

RedCents
530¢
Hello, i dont know if there is a nda on beta but i am looking for some infos on the dragon hoard feature. Is it like an endless bag to put items like collection one and free some places in bags? Any screenshots of this?
Thanks for any answers 😁

This was new to me, so I thought I'd copy it here for any that would find it helpful, from the DPG forums:
It is (currently) 100 slots. You have to be at the bank to use it. Can't put bags with items inside (think of it as a big bag). You can't search it with find unless its open. FTP limited to 25 (currently), able to buy up to 100 more slots (for a lot of money).

Since it is still Beta until Dec 8th when it goes live, we'll see if it changes any.

So a 100 slot bag you can’t search without a banker, and don’t carry.... meh

i guess as Sic always says. “Everquest is a game of inches”
:( don't use me to justify this!!!
lol, but /cry tho

I'm an eq fanboy, but really feels like they're dropping the ball this xpac - still charging the same tho :(

Dragons Hoard is just a money grab, plain and simple

100 slot bag that can't be searched unless it's open (I always use the find function while staring at the contents of a bag, don't you? meh)

There will be increased slots available.... for cold hard cash.

60 bucks to unlock it all...

Just use housing :shrug:

Dragons Hoard is just a money grab, plain and simple

100 slot bag that can't be searched unless it's open (I always use the find function while staring at the contents of a bag, don't you? meh)

There will be increased slots available.... for cold hard cash.

60 bucks to unlock it all...

Just use housing :shrug:
I am confused, again. So the cheapest preorder right now is $34.99 and the Draon's Hoard does not come with it? You have to buy it like the Hero's forge keyring and other add ons? And it will be $60 all by itself?

Yeah, if thats the case I will just make another alt and get 3 more houses which will be 900 spaces plus plot.

Edit: make a F2P alt that is

You get 100 slots for free (but only 25 if you are FTP), then they want extra cash for more slots after that (but only pushes up to 200).

So, it's smaller than houses, and is less functional.... take my money! 😜

The Dragon's Hoard is available at bank.

1610467241187.png
  • This will act as a separate bank for each character and allow you to store 100 additional item slot. Up to 200 if you pay slot in marketplace (4 x 1499 to reach 200 slots).
  • You need to have purchased the Claws of Veeshan expansion.
  • This gives you the option to store your items, but not bags with items inside (as the guild bank).
  • The cap for each character's Hoard is 100 slots for members, 25 slots for non-members, and 100 additional items from purchased Dragon's Hoard Slots.
  • Dragon's Hoard items will only show up in Find Item window searches when the Dragon's Hoard window is open.
  • /outputfile inventory DO NOT export data if the Dragon's Hoard window is NOT open.
  • The Dragon's Hoard allows for one additional instance of a lore/lore-group item to be stored, independent of your inventory, similar to the shared bank.

Be aware that serveral player stated, that the whole content of the hoard disappeared. In the eq-forum "bug-report" is a thread about it where a dev confirmed the bug.
As long as this isn't fixed, I am not going to stick anything into it, what would be difficult to get again.

Last edited:
Be aware that serveral player stated, that the whole content of the hoard disappeared. In the eq-forum "bug-report" is a thread about it where a dev confirmed the bug.
As long as this isn't fixed, I am not going to stick anything into it, what would be difficult to get again.

yep probably a good idea for now.. unless you have it open and *i don't even know if you can* do an /output that will include the dragonhoard's contents.. but it would probably entail alot of /petition and wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Totally random but I can't seem to access Dragon horde (or TS Depot). I play on test (automatic gold membership) and I purchased those expansions (up to and including NOS). Shouldn't I be able to put items in this at the banker?

I just went on and reloaded the UI. Its the default UI, nothing custom. I see the buttons on the banker but no button to deposit items. The "retrieve" (dragonhoard) and "withdraw" (ts depot) are grayed out and unpressable.

Attachments

• inventory.jpg
    inventory.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 4
I just went on and reloaded the UI. Its the default UI, nothing custom. I see the buttons on the banker but no button to deposit items. The "retrieve" (dragonhoard) and "withdraw" (ts depot) are grayed out and unpressable.
you have 0/125 items in it - can't you just drag an item into it? that is how you deposit

pick up item from your inventory and drop it there. Retrieve and withdraw is greyed because you dont have any items there to take out?

Drag and drop no worky here on 2 toons out of 6. They have all xpac except NoS and are all gold (most with Krono, not subscription)

View attachment 45785
Dragon's Hoard is expansion based. In other words its free if you buy the expansion now while its for sale.

Otherwise you can buy it in marketplace for $15.00 - it should still work even if you don't have the expansion. Not willing to blow $15 for it to test when I will be buying the expansion later and the lowest version of that is like $35.

Subscription does not affect DH. :)

Last edited:
Dragon's Hoard is expansion based. In other words its free if you buy the expansion now while its for sale.

Otherwise you can buy it in marketplace for $15.00 - it should still work even if you don't have the expansion. Not willing to blow $15 for it to test when I will be buying the expansion later and the lowest version of that is like $35.

Subscription does not affect DH. :)
That's what I thought and the odd part. All 6 toons have ToL and only 2 can not access DH.

That's what I thought and the odd part. All 6 toons have ToL and only 2 can not access DH.
Reading back I did not make it clear which expansion was which and my post is very confusing. Sorry

The account had to buy the COV expansion when it was first for sale to get the DH.

Expansions you buy after COV will not give you it. But they give you the content which will allow you to use it.

Then you will have to buy it in marketplace. Its like the mount keyrings and some other stuff

Perhaps the 4 who can access it were the accounts you bought COV with? And you did not buy COV with the other two?

What I am not sure of is if you are a free account and have the 26 expansions free then that is only up to TOV. DH came out the expansion after that. So not sure if even buying it in marketplace will let you use it if you don't have COV that way.

But since you have NOS and that gives you all the past expansions then that gives your account the right to use it but you still have to buy it in marketplace unless you bought the original COV expansion.

Sorry to be so confusing but sometimes I know what I mean but can't communicate it lol

Reading back I did not make it clear which expansion was which and my post is very confusing. Sorry

The account had to buy the COV expansion when it was first for sale to get the DH.

Expansions you buy after COV will not give you it. But they give you the content which will allow you to use it.

Then you will have to buy it in marketplace. Its like the mount keyrings and some other stuff

Perhaps the 4 who can access it were the accounts you bought COV with? And you did not buy COV with the other two?

What I am not sure of is if you are a free account and have the 26 expansions free then that is only up to TOV. DH came out the expansion after that. So not sure if even buying it in marketplace will let you use it if you don't have COV that way.

But since you have NOS and that gives you all the past expansions then that gives your account the right to use it but you still have to buy it in marketplace unless you bought the original COV expansion.

Sorry to be so confusing but sometimes I know what I mean but can't communicate it lol

Thank you for the clarification as it helped quite a bit. That is in fact the issue then because the ones that can not access it were pl'd up and purchased TOL wheen I made them. Makes sense now, thanks again.

Question - Dragon Hoard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back