• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Double XP Weekend (1 Viewer)

I guess it would be time to PL a new toon (if that's your thing). All my established toons have been maxed on EXP since about a week or two after the last expansion came out.

Frontier Mountains is going to be carnage. I wonder how many pickzones there will be, and how many of them are entirely populated by only one actual human being. Maybe @tc215215 and I should own a pickzone between us!

Some powerleveling tips and posts for the double xp weekend:
PL macros:

I think I'm finally going to finish PL'ing the lvl 100 zerker I had started a while back... I may even consider getting the half-priced TBL expansion and subbing him to scoop up rotting gear and stuff in GMM and TBL zones.

Frontier Mountains is going to be carnage. I wonder how many pickzones there will be, and how many of them are entirely populated by only one actual human being. Maybe @tc215215 and I should own a pickzone between us!
Forget it, I haven't seen pick zone available even with 35 toons in zone. And for some reason most afk groups have moved out of FM anyway.

Forget it, I haven't seen pick zone available even with 35 toons in zone. And for some reason most afk groups have moved out of FM anyway.

/pick threshold for FM is 50+. It’s a two-expansion old zone where exp lvl 106+ is meh. I doubt it’ll be very exciting... more groups than usual, maybe, but I’d doubt there will be multiple picks on any servers much less a bunch.

They seem to post the info all over the place, so it can be a bit annoying to find out where exactly they are going to announce things.

Here is where they announced the xp weekend: https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-d...ent=promo&utm_campaign=eq-expansion-sale-2019

The announcement is at the bottom of the page seemingly as an after thought so its easy to see why people missed it. I only found the link because it was in the side bar of recent tweets on the official forums, otherwise you would need go to everquest.com and click on the news tab at the top cuz yanno everyone visits that so frequently.

News - Double XP Weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back