• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Double Station Cash until Sat 12 noon 3/17/2012 (1 Viewer)

One of the best values I found with this is creating an entire 6 man group, getting them silver membership and 2x bag slots cost = 500 SC for silver, 250 SC per bag. 1000 SC total.

so $5 per toon. $30 for an entire bot squad of 6 at silver membership with 8 bag slots.

Oh FYI you forfeit the 500 sc a month with a non recurring sub. Soooo what I did was bought the 1 year sub non recurring then I just redid the sub info and put it back to recurring payment so after my year is up it will auto charge me again in hopes I still get the sc as I have a recurring account.

One of the best values I found with this is creating an entire 6 man group, getting them silver membership and 2x bag slots cost = 500 SC for silver, 250 SC per bag. 1000 SC total.

so $5 per toon. $30 for an entire bot squad of 6 at silver membership with 8 bag slots.

What classes/races did you use? war/clr/rog/rog/wiz/wiz ?

I am weird. I did SK, Clr, Mg, Ench, Bst, Dru. Mind you I knew this was coming so 14 days ago I created accounts on a 14 day trial to get any class / race I wanted. I just had to pay for them now as the trial was over. Partly why I chose classes that were going to go paid for at launch.

All the goodies including rewards rolled over from the trial. I have tons of claim stuff. The trial gave me a lot of goodies from the expansions I didn't buy, but were included with the 14 day trial.

Double Station Cash until Sat 12 noon 3/17/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Back