• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Double Experiance Fast Aa (1 Viewer)

I bet WW gets nerfed soon... This exp is nuts, and pretty easy to do, if you /warp bind rush with 3 toons its really easy. Macroing it would be a little bit difficult, but I think a 4+box macro is possible.

Its on the Sony boards now and they are going to "fix" it (which means make it not even worthwhile) with their next patch. Guys if you happen to know any of these people who run and cry to Sony hunt them down and stab them with a spork until either 1) you are forced to obtain a new spork to continue stabbing or 2) they finally die (if not dead refer to 1.)

I REALLY HATE people sometimes I understand postmen who kill co-workers 100%. If i got a check for 1000 bucks when it was only supose to be 300 and someone said something about it...o yea I would shoot his ass ASAP and also go after his family just to make a point.

dirtynumbangel said:
It was a trick to make us buy the expansion!!!!

We laugh at that, but it's a typical "bait and switch" tactic and I would fall on the side they do these "bugs" on purpose.

I bet SoE thought they were going to catch peeps with nodrops in their shared and ban them one by one until they found out how many it was going to be, and changed it so you could log in.

IMHO, SoE knows there is 1000s that macro to some degree, and as long as we are not destroying the game(e.g. mass pp dupting, killing ubers guild waiting to kill etc) ,and keep it on the down low in instance zones, they could careless; why spend 10s of thousands of $ to loose 10s of thousands of $?

oh of course they made the exp modifier in these zones that way on purpose....

They've been doing this for about 7 years now, and they know how to set modifeirs.
This was a ploy to get more people to buy the expansion. after people did the beta, and saw how crappy the expansion was, aside from aa's, and some shroud stuff that will lose it's charm after a month. sony knew they would have to have something to rope people in.

I did beta and wasn't impressed. I have yet to buy the expansion, and probably won't for a long while. I thought about it for a minute, when I heard about the exp modifiers on monster missions.. then I remembered how sony is, and knew a nerf was coming.
yeah the aa's are nice, the monster missions seem fun, but I have actual character progression to work on. This is an expansion for the High enders who have all the gear, flags, and aa's they want. This is a new way for sony to milk players who have grown bored with something they used to love.

Scheduled Downtime

Scheduled EverQuest Server Maintenance 9/21/2005 4:00am
Main

All EverQuest English language servers will be coming down at 4:00 AM PDT (-7 UTC) on Wednesday 9/21/2005 for an update. Estimated downtime is 5 hours.

The EverQuest Operations TeaM

Lets hope they dont break mq2, and if they nerf the WW missions ill just have to go farm in DoD which i havent done yet....wanted to get as many missions in as i could before the nerf

what i did is park 4 toons at the door then 2 box....win....load alts and repeat... no down time and was able to PL 2 alts to 70 as well as get 60 or so aa's on others while not raiding or sleeping

Last edited:
There is a way to get to the NPC w/o having to warp. You have to go to loc 478.73, 993.22, 38.38 first. I'm getting a guy to show me how he did it atm. I will edit this post once i have it working working right.

EDIT: Once you get to the loc just head north, the guy will be in the corner. Well he is on BB anyway.

desert said:
hopefully the just fix the lockout and not te 2x exp.... lol ya right

Too early to fix the 2x xp... not everyone has been duped into buying the expansion yet :p

I think another week after this patch, sales will have dropped off and the nerf bat will hit the xp...

Mikiky's prediction of the future :D

Jumjum5 said:
There is a way to get to the NPC w/o having to warp. You have to go to loc 478.73, 993.22, 38.38 first. I'm getting a guy to show me how he did it atm. I will edit this post once i have it working working right.

EDIT: Once you get to the loc just head north, the guy will be in the corner. Well he is on BB anyway.
have tried everything to run to him... with no success....

Ok seems that it was just pure luck i got through the wall....the second time I tried it I had to warp to him :mad:

any other missions that are easy? even without 2x exp? only one i can find is fairy mission in nek =(

Nerfed isn't the word for this one. Lockouts are now 1hr + along with the fact you can no longer sneak/hide, mobs respawn and reset so you can't train them away and when you die you zone back in with 50% health instead of 80. Leave it to Sony to take things to far. Good old bait and switch IMO.

HEY buy our expansion and get uber exp without the straight up old boring grind. WHOOPS we set exp modifiers a little to high (even though we have been doing this for 7 years) now get less than half the exp, its twice as hard as it was and you get to wait double the time to go back in. Thanks for playing Everquest where we suck every last dollar out of your pocket that we can, by any means necessary, and give as little back in entertainment value as possible.

Double Experiance Fast Aa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back