• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Does MacroQuest work on Windows 7? (1 Viewer)

beeger

RedCents
Is there anyway to run this on win 7 at all cant get win 10 and i just payed for 3 months on here.

Solution
Is there anyway to run this on win 7 at all cant get win 10 and i just payed for 3 months on here.
unfortunately windows stopped supporting windows 7 quite some time ago.

you will need a modern OS like windows 10 or 11 to run MacroQuest

As @kaen01 pointed out you can even get a free windows 10 (slightly restricted) > Here <
unfortunately windows stopped supporting windows 7 quite some time ago.

you will need a modern OS like windows 10 or 11 to run MacroQuest

As @kaen01 pointed out you can even get a free windows 10 (slightly restricted) > Here <

Last edited:
Solution
isnt windows 10 free or something if you install the handicap edition? which is just the regular edition with some handicap friendly apss turned on.

So just paid for 3months for nothing ;(
well. you have a few choices - i would personally strongly recommend using an updated modern OS like windows 10 or windows 11 - since support was stopped the amount of vulnerabilities that are known and unfixed are pretty big.

if you need/want a refund you can contact @Redbot @ [email protected] and ask for a refund.

your windows 7 key should still get you a free upgrade to windows 10 i believe.

Problem - Does MacroQuest work on Windows 7?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back