• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Does MacroQuest work on Windows 7? (1 Viewer)

beeger

RedCents
Is there anyway to run this on win 7 at all cant get win 10 and i just payed for 3 months on here.

Solution
Is there anyway to run this on win 7 at all cant get win 10 and i just payed for 3 months on here.
unfortunately windows stopped supporting windows 7 quite some time ago.

you will need a modern OS like windows 10 or 11 to run MacroQuest

As @kaen01 pointed out you can even get a free windows 10 (slightly restricted) > Here <

Sic

:)
RedCents
35,449¢
unfortunately windows stopped supporting windows 7 quite some time ago.

you will need a modern OS like windows 10 or 11 to run MacroQuest

As @kaen01 pointed out you can even get a free windows 10 (slightly restricted) > Here <

Last edited:
Solution

Sic

:)
RedCents
35,449¢
So just paid for 3months for nothing ;(
well. you have a few choices - i would personally strongly recommend using an updated modern OS like windows 10 or windows 11 - since support was stopped the amount of vulnerabilities that are known and unfixed are pretty big.

if you need/want a refund you can contact @Redbot @ [email protected] and ask for a refund.

your windows 7 key should still get you a free upgrade to windows 10 i believe.

Users who are viewing this thread