• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Do you want a Redguides/Notaddicted EMU server? (1 Viewer)

Would you like us to start a EMU server?

• Total voters
MMM... and yet you still want donations to get the thing started

all right I'm willing to pay a bit for this...

What I mean by we are planning to use this server to test macros/MQ2 is to provide a cheap and safe environment for macro writers and plugin developers to test their stuff.

The main reason is for our members to have another option to play EQ bsides SOE.

Thank you for your donation.

Interested, but at the same time i wonder how far some people would go with a green light on.

Think people would be warping and zoning freely, but I dont think people would grief each other.. there is no need, it would be a small community.

Everquest has numerous issues, most of which are corrected by macroquest. One that remains is farming for, well, farming for anything. I can see where an AFK army of bots farming for rare or much needed items could cause a certain amount of grief. It might a good idea to attempt to eliminate these issues before they start.

Maskio said somewhere rare mobs would be adjust to spawn faster and more frequently. I woudl like to see an increase in the drop rates of rare and/or tradeskill items as well. Some of the items I am thinking about are binding powders used for research, hides used for crafting spells, pelts and silks for tailoring, and so forth for other tradeskills.

Alternatively, it might be easier to place additional tradeskill venders selling drop items in couple of zones... POK, Crescent Reach or The Bazaar. It would be very nice to be able to work on tradeskills without all the farming for drops. Especially for some of the difficult tradeskills.... think spell crafting, and cultural armor.

Do you want a Redguides/Notaddicted EMU server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back