• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Display the time left for your EQ account. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,047¢
"They Break games" have removed the timer display in the EQ inventory.

Now, you have to log in on Everquest.com site and check the time left, STUPID DECISION (as ever ?).

It is like ask for contact me to send a telegram to the post office #125 in New York, so they will telegram you back Monday morning at 6 AM my personal phone number.
Then you will need to call me in day time 08:00 to 17:00 - GMT+2 for summer and GMT time +1 for winter to contact my phone answer machine.
Press 2 if this is about a request, press 1 if this is professional, 3 for say Hello, 4 if you need i call you back and 5 if it is a sex request emergency.
I will reply you in 3-6 hours.

So now sometime my char go link dead without warning, if you are in a fight with 15 mobs, or not. They do not care !
There is a way for permanently display this information again ? Not only type a command (if possible).

Many thanks.

"They Break games" have removed the timer display in the EQ inventory.

Now, you have to log in on Everquest.com site and check the time left, STUPID DECISION (as ever ?).

It is like ask for contact me to send a telegram to the post office #125 in New York, so they will telegram you back Monday morning at 6 AM my personal phone number.
You need to call me in day time 08:00 to 17:00 - GMT+2 for summer and GMT time +1 for winter to contact my phone answer machine, press 2 if this is about a request, press 1 if this is professional, 3 for say Hello and 4 if you need i call you back.

So now sometime my char go link dead without warning, if you are in a fight with 15 mobs, or not. They do not care !
There is a way for permanently display this information again ? Not only type a command (if possible).

Many thanks.
you can add ${Me.SubscriptionDays} to mq2hud display

for slash commands you can /echo ${Me.SubscriptionDays} or if you're using mq2status you can /status sub

now keep in mind - they removed this information because sometimes it is stale. so if you just consumed a krono sometimes that information is incorrect until you relog

> here is another place this was discussed < > here also <

> here < is a hud example

Your "HUB" ???
mq2hud

> MQ2HUD <

like the post i made above with links

mq2hud allows you to display stuff on your screen with information like from a TLO - in this case exactly like what you're asking for

I use mq2hud for things like a group invis invicator > here <
so i can see when my dudes are invis - in case im moving and someone lost invis for some reason
1614585060686.png

[Elements] is the Hud section, and you can call the section anything you would like. I believe by default [Elements] is already "loaded", but if you call it

[SubTime] for example, then you put those entries under it, you can then in game /loadhud SubTime

and if you don't want to see it /unloadhud SubTime

Keep in mind that /unloadhud and /unload hud are not the same, do NOT put a space between the two words as /unload will be the only thing interpreted and it will unload MQ2 entirely.

So in my MQ2HUD.ini file, i add the [Elements] then your code ?
I would do it like CWTN said, if you don't already have a HUD setup
INI:
[SubTime]
SubTime=   3,0,0,      255,234,8      , Sub Time Left: ${Me.SubscriptionDays}
That would put it all in one line at the top left corner of your screen. From there you can use MQ2HUDMove to move it, after loading it (/loadhud SubTime), without editing the HUD file by hand.

Also keep in mind that a Krono will give you 30 days exactly. So some months it will be due a day earlier than the prior month. And 3 times a year (I think) it will be a day later.

This is what was upsetting the Krono users on TLP. They did not keep track and would not be able to log into TLP when they ran out a day early so they would have to log into live servers to consume that krono and be able to play on TLP again. So they complained over and over that the display was not showing correctly so it was removed.

This did not change the fact that you still only get 30 days with a krono. But you get a full "month" with a credit card. Your bill date never changes with the credit card.

Also keep in mind that a Krono will give you 30 days exactly. So some months it will be due a day earlier than the prior month. And 3 times a year (I think) it will be a day later.

This is what was upsetting the Krono users on TLP. They did not keep track and would not be able to log into TLP when they ran out a day early so they would have to log into live servers to consume that krono and be able to play on TLP again. So they complained over and over that the display was not showing correctly so it was removed.

This did not change the fact that you still only get 30 days with a krono. But you get a full "month" with a credit card. Your bill date never changes with the credit card.
Typical. Let's not fix the fact it is 30 days and not a month but rather remove the information instead to maximize the inconvenience.

The TLP guys were stupid, though, since they can consume the krono a few days early and not lose time. Krono adds 30 days to the total. So one can be at 2 days remaining and eat a krono to go to 32 days remaining. Or one could eat 3 krono in a row and get 90 days. There's no reason to hold onto that krono waiting until the very last day. I don't really feel sorry for them at this point. Careful what you ask for and all that.

Request - Display the time left for your EQ account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back