• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Diablo Movie (1 Viewer)

Cocaloch

RedCents
I don't know if you guys have heard this, but the same people that are making the wow movie are making a diablo one. Although this information was leacked so things might change.

Phosgene

I hope they make it hardcore.

GO HARDCORE OR GO HOME

With lvl 13 charge paladin PKs and the cow level.

I hope they quest for the Stone of Jordan.

They will face Mephisto in his Durance, struggle valiantly. Someone in the party will die (and forget to have team looting on LOL Hardcore), go through the portal to Hell, go back and kill Mephisto again x 100000 hoping he drops a Herald of Zakarum.

Can't fuckin wait... (srsly)

No they are just going to spend 5 and a half years to get the super diablo thing (I forget the name). With special guest Uber L33t loots kid and Cris Rock. Sure to be the feel good comody of the year.

if it's hardcore, at the end of watching the DVD, will i need to buy another copy to watch it again?

Diablo Movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back