• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - demo using VV? (1 Viewer)

firebolg

RedCents
115¢
I am extremely new to boxing multiple accounts. I have been using alt-tab to move back and forth from accounts, Is there a way to demo very vanilla or something similar? I don't want to jump all in for a paid subscription if its not something I enjoy.

I am extremely new to boxing multiple accounts. I have been using alt-tab to move back and forth from accounts, Is there a way to demo very vanilla or something similar? I don't want to jump all in for a paid subscription if its not something I enjoy.
Welcome to RedGuides!

Well if you are computer savvy you can self build macroquest.

Or you can participate in the community and use redcents to get a lvl 2 subscription

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Welcome to Redguides!

It can be a little overwhelming to get started, that's for sure. Thankfully there are a lot of great people here that can and will help you out. Check out some of these links:
  1. Multiboxing EverQuest: The Red Guide (videos)
  2. Group Makeups - Guide in making solid groups for content
  3. KissAssist Wiki
  4. Current KissAssist
  5. CWTN: Free on Test, Purchase on Live
My personal favorite places on the forum, once you get your feet wet, are: Strategies, Lua and Resources (keep your eye one the top left of the Resources link for the Categories section)

Happy Boxing and don't be afraid to ask for help on the forums or Discord

--Taz

You folks are great. I got tons of information and gifted enough tedcoin to give it a shot. I am glad to be part of a community that activly helps newbies like me. Thank you all so much.

Its been one week, How did you get on?!
Matt Smith Talk GIF by Doctor Who

There are quite a few Redguides Video’s on YouTube. Sic has documented quite a few different things over the years and I highly recommend the videos to see some of the basic things.

Additionally, CWTN and Sic have developed a set of plugins to automate gameplay for a box group. I would say they are set up for novice to intermediate players.

This is a good video of basic concepts for Redguides for install download and other initial setup information.

You will want to understand EQBC and how it works because it is essential to sending commands across all toons you are running. There is also MQ2Dannet but let’s start with the very basics to help you get running.

This is a video from sic on how to move your toons around.

Best of luck getting up and running and welcome to the community.

Update: After a week of using VV its incredible, and there is so much to learn. I have a group almost to 50 already and love finding little tweaks and tips to help run the group smoother. Thank you all for the help so far.

Question - demo using VV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back