• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cybris Double Mocha Compile 1.3 Updated 10/08/06 10pm EDT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Another noob question. I noticed that there are two zip files. Do I download them both? Do I put them both in my default file? if so to I take them out of their folders. What I did was download the Zip file not the source file. I put it in my default Util folder and it seems to be working.

I started to get the plugins going I decided to start with runspeed. So I /plugin mq2speed the I /speed 2 which had me running at 160 ( i didnt want to be obvious) After a few seconds my pc locked up and crashed to login screen. Any ideas on all this?

Tomahawk said:
ok Another noob question. I noticed that there are two zip files. Do I download them both? Do I put them both in my default file? if so to I take them out of their folders. What I did was download the Zip file not the source file. I put it in my default Util folder and it seems to be working.

I started to get the plugins going I decided to start with runspeed. So I /plugin mq2speed the I /speed 2 which had me running at 160 ( i didnt want to be obvious) After a few seconds my pc locked up and crashed to login screen. Any ideas on all this?

One is the source file you don't really need it unless you want to compile yourself.

Just download the CybrisDoubleMocha.zip is all you need if you just want to run it.

I'll look at mq2speed

Im a little confused.... i cant understand why i cant get my maps to show npcs and pcs or any mobs or anything... anyone help? Am i missing a file or need to turn something on?

Well i verified that both mq2cgank and mq2speed are working for me.

If your still having problems I would suggest deleting everything in your MQ2 folder. Redownload the CybrisDoubleMocha.zip

Make sure when you redownload it that the mq2 icon is not on your toolbar and also make sure you don't have EQ open.

Also make sure before you use the command /gank you do
/plugin mq2cgank

so that it loads it

FYI
I think I figured out why speed wasnt working for me anyway. I was playing in window mode. I switched back to EQ mode and it seemed to be fine. Maybe that was the problem.

Another question:
Last night my MQ information wasnt comming up opn the screen. The plugins seemed to be working but I didnt have the information on the screen ie:target info,grp,info,run speed those things. What could cause this I tried exiting the game restartib=ng MQ and reloading but that didnt work.

Tomahawk said:
FYI
Last night my MQ information wasnt comming up opn the screen. The plugins seemed to be working but I didnt have the information on the screen ie:target info,grp,info,run speed those things. What could cause this I tried exiting the game restartib=ng MQ and reloading but that didnt work.

Try F11

OK, I have tried redownloading, and everything else that was suggested on this thread--I cannot get this to open at all. When I click on the icon for the application (just like for every other compile in last two year that I have used MQ2) nothing happens. I am asked if I want to run this program, I click run (btw this is normal for my computer nothing has changed) and absolutely nothing happens--no icon in sys tray nothing. Not even an error message. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Cybris Double Mocha Compile 1.3 Updated 10/08/06 10pm EDT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back