• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Problem - Customizing druid spell loadout/rotation

Hi there,

Love the default settings. Only issue is that it uses all fire-based spells (currently level 65 in PoP) in a zone where everything resists fire. I understand I need to build a custom configuration, but am unsure on how to do that. I'd like to switch to cold/magic based spells & DoTs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

Love the default settings. Only issue is that it uses all fire-based spells (currently level 65 in PoP) in a zone where everything resists fire. I understand I need to build a custom configuration, but am unsure on how to do that. I'd like to switch to cold/magic based spells & DoTs.
Instructions on copying the config to customize are found in the in-game faqs. since you do it from ingame, best to look at it there.
I do remember that druid had an option to use fire/ice... but I don't remember how well it was set up.
The Live Druid config is next on my list to make current; in fact, I had just finished Paladin and was going to start working on Druid when the MQ team announced they wouldn't be updating test/live themselves going forward, so I had to put that on pause.

If you need specific help working something into a config, our discord channel is likely the best medium.
 
Thanks for the quick answers! I was able to find the FAQ & the commands to switch elemental schools.

Can I ask how to get my characters to choose to break mezz? I couldn't find any info in the FAQ. I am often finding several mobs in camp, all mezzed, with no one attacking with my enchanter just rolling mezzes constantly. Related: 3 of my characters are trying to pull at once, even though only one is designated the MA/puller.
 
Thanks for the quick answers! I was able to find the FAQ & the commands to switch elemental schools.

Can I ask how to get my characters to choose to break mezz? I couldn't find any info in the FAQ. I am often finding several mobs in camp, all mezzed, with no one attacking with my enchanter just rolling mezzes constantly. Related: 3 of my characters are trying to pull at once, even though only one is designated the MA/puller.
Ah, by default, tanks have that mez break setting to true, but others do not. should be in your combat settings under assisting (allow mez break or some such)
 
Problem - Customizing druid spell loadout/rotation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart