• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Custom Sig's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generel

RedCents
11¢
Hey all, I've been playing around w/ Photoshop and been pretty bored lately....if anyone wants a custom sig, just post it here w/ what you want and i would be glad to make it for you

No flash sigs, sorry

Ok guys, I will make any Custom Sig's for a small fee, 15$ for the first 2, 10$ for the others, and 5$ for the bottom 3, either USD or in-game gold on the server, XXXXXXXXXXX

DISCOUNT FOR REDGUIDE USERS: 11$, 7$, 3$ respectivly!

Registered e-mail for PayPal: XXXXXXXXXXX

PM me, or post here so we can communicate, and I can share my server/e-mail.

1. A link to a background you want.
2. Idea of what type of character, or object you want to be featured.
3. Any other ideas or anything else you would like on the sig.

EXAMPLES:
seraally2lp0.jpg

serahordenv9.jpg

destinesiglp0.jpg

tartoobisigft0.jpg

bemagoodsig3ps6.jpg

ulrekzgoodsigeq7.jpg

sandlolsigcm1.jpg

Alucard-Sig-1.jpg

culpritsigsl6.jpg

siddinsig2nl6.jpg

pineapplessig3ja5.jpg

20x300redguidesgp5.jpg

Last edited:
Generel said:
PM me, or post here so we can comunicate, and I can share my server/e-mail.
Spelled communicate wrong, and pretty good sig's for a beginner, best of luck at advancing further.

Save yourself the time from buying this sig and renew your redguides subscription. And doesnt this count as advertizing?

i dont see it much as advertising really , He's offering a sig making service , and he has already made several ones free for other members.

Im tempted to offer some of my sigs for $$ too now :)

I will also be able to do your type of sigs spunge, i'm going to be learning how to do that type of background which is the primary difference. I am bein taught by my master.

Save yourself the time from buying this sig and renew your redguides subscription. And doesnt this count as advertizing?
Nah, Its all in good humor. If you cant make your own sig it might be worth it to get General to make one for you.

hehe...yup...redbots wrong :)...that happens sometimes....he forgets, drinks some water, screws his circuits to hell...

wow...guess i'll start charging for sigs now too...(though i don't think i've ever announced i can make them...lol)

disclaimer: i'm lying...i will never charge redguides member for sigs...(though i don't have time to make them at the moment anyway...;))

ey general thanks again,, but my claw of chromagus is not really clear in the pic, can u do it from different pose :D..10x

They're good sigs for a beginner, but you can't charge for them. You can get very nice sigs Here for free. The sig designers on that site are amazing, and make a lot more advanced sigs than these for free, so please don't charge people on redguide for sigs when you're just a beginner. Nice start though, go Here for a lot of advanced techniques as well as beginner techniques, all with easy to understand steb-by-step instructions.

Goodluck,
UnkNowN

So, you wont fix my sig? :D It's supposed to say "Invader of Sweden" ;)

Anyways, it looks cool -----------------------------

And Devlin, the quality of your sig is annoying the hell out of me, i will be workin on 1 that looks like that shortly for u.

UHM NO,

Are you kidding me?

That font is freaking shitty as hell, I never asked you to "redo" my sig. that someone else graciously did it for me ( FOR FREE )

Generel said:
Ok guys, I will make any Custom Sig's for a small fee, 15$ for the first 2, 10$ for the others, and 5$ for the bottom 3, either USD or in-game gold on the server, XXXXXXXXXXX

DISCOUNT FOR REDGUIDE USERS: 11$, 7$, 3$ respectivly!
You really shouldn't be making people spend their hard earn money to a beginner at photoshop. I'm seriously disgusted, I do not know what to say.

For the people who have actually thought about buying a sig. from what we think Redguides to be "a family". Think it over, get someone else to do a better quality for cheaper. (like people have linked in this thread).
g2h.
thanks!

Sorry, We're no way "cool" when you redo my signature that someone else took time out of their schedule to "redo" because in your opinion "it's crappy"(or so you imply with what you said about it being bad quality)

I am not trying to be mean at all, its just saved in a .gif or something, should be saved as a .jpg or it might be a diff problem, im in no way saying its crappy, all i did was pretty much clean it up and save it as a .jpg and better quality. Damn...and RiC if I offended you, sry.

Custom Sig's
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back