• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ctrl W and /w (1 Viewer)

knave23

Cookie Champion 2022
RedCents
1,482¢
When I run a /w or /who command with MQ running it does this super neat thing where it gives me more info about everyone in the MQ window than the standard EQ version. Is there something I can do to get the same behavior when I hit ctrl+w?

When I run a /w or /who command with MQ running it does this super neat thing where it gives me more info about everyone in the MQ window than the standard EQ version. Is there something I can do to get the same behavior when I hit ctrl+w?
You are trying to bind a keypress to a command?

Can just bind a hotkey to doing that command, or am I misunderstanding you?

You are trying to bind a keypress to a command?

Can just bind a hotkey to doing that command, or am I misunderstanding you?
Sorry I hope I can explain this correctly. It seems like MQ hijacks /w and /who, but not this keybind. Didn't know if there was a way on my end to get the keybind to also be hijacked or if that would be an internal/pull request kind of thing.

edit: I guess I should say I was hoping it was something I could do personally that wouldn't bother anyone else

1674581158636.png

Sorry I hope I can explain this correctly. It seems like MQ hijacks /w and /who, but not this keybind. Didn't know if there was a way on my end to get the keybind to also be hijacked or if that would be an internal/pull request kind of thing.

edit: I guess I should say I was hoping it was something I could do personally that wouldn't bother anyone else

View attachment 45440
gotcha

/who is hijacked with a "superwho" but i guess the actual eq command is left

my short-term suggestion would be the following:
- make a hotkey
- type /who in the hotkey
- put it in a hotbar- assign that key an alternate "Ctrl W"

holy baby jesus! I now love the mq /who command ...no more anon mother...lovers

and now this...

couple drop GIF

Question - Ctrl W and /w

Users who are viewing this thread