• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Problem - Crashing (3 Viewers)

Joined
Mar 22, 2021
RedCents
2,622¢
I’m not sure if this is in the correct spot or not but I recently updated rgmercs this morning and then tried to launch the Lua script and it just keeps crashing. I tried to reinstall it and the same thing happens.
 
I’m not sure if this is in the correct spot or not but I recently updated rgmercs this morning and then tried to launch the Lua script and it just keeps crashing. I tried to reinstall it and the same thing happens.

What does "it just keeps crashing" mean?

If the script is closing, there should be a message. I'm not sure what to tell you.
 
Problem - Crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

  • C
  • boxbuddy
  • B
Back
Top
Cart