• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Crashing Started in GMM loads char soon as about to go in client goes down (1 Viewer)

Mary69

RedCents
90¢
Crashing Started in GMM loads char soon as about to go in client goes down .. char stays loged in but lose the screen now its doing it in every zone like after 7 attempts i got to PoK i tryed to go to GL boom again please i need help will donate please i have raid this is my main char all other char seem to be fine its just when i took this char to GMM it started to do this and is now doing it in ever zone,,,,,,,

If it's generating a dump file then we could use that to try and track the issue. Otherwise we would need a list of plugins that are running which you can get from your macroquest directory, it's Macroquest.ini and it contains a list of the plugins that are loaded and have been loaded in the past. If all else fails in a pinch, like for a raid, you could unload macroquest until after the raid. The fastest way to get a response from someone is our discord server. https://discord.gg/jf7RYY3

i had this issue to easy fix do a clean copy of your eq file if you use multiple eq loads to run each character copy a good one and use it .... do a clean install of mq2 copy all your custom setting file over macros ect. THis should fix it faster than playing wheres waldo with the error. save your old folder under a new name so you can get your ui setting later...

Problem - Crashing Started in GMM loads char soon as about to go in client goes down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back