• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Counter Strike FTW (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Takin a break from WoW.

Used to play TFC, but recently purchased CS. Was wondering if anyone else has ever played it?

If so, maybe we could talk some hints and strategies to help me to not be so noobish when playing, lol.

CS is filled with elitist a**holes TBH. Even the guys I used to work with turned into idiots when playing...

"FFS n00b, I said cover me!"
"Well maybe if you ASKED instead of commanding..."

We play CS in the office now and then, when we are mostly caught up on work and the heads are out for the day. We have our network guy set up a server, then we play CS for the last hour or so of the day. It is a good way to release steam caused from shitty bugs in the program/applet I happen to be working on that day.

CS turns everybody in an asshole overtime haha..

Some people are hardcore at it though and they take this game more seriously than the rest of their existance.

I've been meaning to play it more often latley but I haven't had time, too much raiding and I can't take a break from WoW heh.

Played CS, I don't think that I have heard that much language since I watched south park...

Purchased TFC, have been playing that lately. Just like old times. Been a good break.

blackobsidian said:
CS is filled with elitist a**holes TBH.
QFT. Theres 3 types of CS players:

"elitist a**holes" as obsidian said
people that play to have fun (few and far between)
hackers

If you can find a group of people that are decent players, but just like to have fun...hold onto them with your life. I got lucky and found a clan that is based upon that right when I started playing CS. They do have a CEVO / CAL team, but they aren't assholes. Well, one of them is...but he cracks everyone up...only an asshole to idiots =P

people that play to have fun (few and far between)

Im one of those , i consider myself a decent player but value the enjoyment factore more than the "OhEmGee!!!"!11! See myz Hedeashotz!" kinda guy

But im UK so i tend to play on UK servers or my own clan server

Anyone interested in joining our saunday tuesday or thursday clan practices (Basically a set night people turn up just) PM me

Counter Strike FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back