• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Count number of named killed (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
I use the killcount plugin to determine how many mobs Im killing per hour but I was wondering if there was a way to track specifically how many named you kill in a given session

I can paste you a string of code that I use when I get home after work (unfortunately, a while away).

But in the meantime I'll explain what I did once. Granted, I did this with a macro and not a plugin. My macro simply does nothing but monitor events. I have an event for the named mob's death emote, and upon that event, adds +1 to a counter that is just a declaration made at the beginning of the macro. It then /echos what my current kill count it after each named death.

mq2spawnmaster can show you a list of all the dead Named since you loaded or zoned. If you're wiping/returning to bind or competing with other groups for the same named, it's not exactly what you need.

This command gives you the list of Named and what time they died.
/spawnmaster downlist

Awesome! That should work for what Im trying to do. Im not competing for a named, Im just wanting to compare how often certain named are spawning. So, as long as I dont wipe, that info should be available. (although, sometimes I do wipe! lol)

Question - Count number of named killed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back