• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Controversy Time! (1 Viewer)

I got the DVD imported to the UK specifically because I thought it was powerful enough to "need" a hard copy of it.

*bows to Dillan Avery*

RedBema said:
At work, so I don't have time to look at those videos, but I remember starting a thread about loose change a while back. Crazy stuff.

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=10741&highlight=Loose+Change

*tut tut tut*

Glory-stealing indeed Bema... You should know better! ;)

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=9520

iluvthisthreadfr7.jpg

I'm at home and do have time to watch the videos, but I'm a lazyass American, and don't want to. So I'll make assumptions on what they are based on the first post.

In this thread there will be no flaming, no swearing (If you are being hateful. You can call yourself a piece of shit, but not anybody else, or what they have to say), no namecalling, etc. If anyone does so, I will not warn them, I will suspend them and close the thread.

That said, argue away.

Creed said:
<--Supporter of Bush :D...and war

/bow

creeds no foo

war is profit... :)

and besides, even if their is no law saying we have to pay income tax. i would just shut up and pay, the gov pays for alot of crap that we lazyass americans wouldnt pay for and wed "lower our standard of living" even more than that guy says we have

but i do think that the country being in debt to itself is gay..

This video is just incredibly lacking in some of their points. One who makes money doesn't control the world and a private company would be perfect to make our money. A nickle costs 6 cents to make and a penny costs about 1.4; buacracy is inefficient and I would be glad if the government let a private company make our money, at least it would be efficiant. To say that the IRS makes money when ever they need some to spend is ridiculous, they make a set number per year to avoid too much inflation.

Also, I said the food ordering scene was ridiculous because of how highly exaggerated it was, honestly the lady wouldn't be talking about his trip to Hawaii like that...

I would say that the tax part was well made and had some good points, but when the rest of the movie is BS like that, it's hardly credible.

BTW I only watched one video.

EDIT:
Okay I just watched the 911 video and I really like it, but I can't give it much credit becuase of the first video :(.

Last edited:
Controversy Time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back