• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Congratulations Skeptic (1 Viewer)

Erol-Tob

RedCents
Skeptic has made over 1000 posts... (9/10's of em being utter crap :p)
But.. I think he is the first.. So lets give him a round of applause...

Ok.. Fine.. Don't!

-Mr. T

must......get......1000

(hey red....am i ever gonna get a custom title?...i think anyone with 1000 posts deserves a custom title)...even though all i do is sit at work all day and hit refresh on my browser every 30-60secs....

creedmaniac97 said:
even though all i do is sit at work all day and hit refresh on my browser every 30-60secs....
Thats OK... the best of us do that. Take a look at..... ummmm.... well im sure there are some of the best who do it

Really? Cool, it'll look good with the 1000g's I won last month!

Actually, I hadn't been paying attention...

Creed... Skep is still beating you
.... Ok.. The NEW Challenge...

Who can get to 2k posts first?
NO!.. i mean.. NOOOO!!! spamming!

Ok... ..... 1...............2..................2 & 1/2............. 2 & 9/10ths............................................................... ...........................................................................3.
..........3 & 1/2...........................................................

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
////////////// GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO //////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

can i cheat? (hey red...i'll give yah $100 dollars to change my post amount...) lol

I guess i`d better start working then ..... be optimist I already got the first 7 out of the way ...... watch out creed and sckeptic here i come

I earn my post amounts! See, I'm a Grizzled Red Veteran because I worked hard! PWNUNUBS1337R0XX0R

Erol-Tob said:
Creed... Skep is still beating you
.... Ok.. The NEW Challenge...

Who can get to 2k posts first?

ok...what do i get...just looked over to the left and noticed 2,001...wow how time flies

Hmmm.... apparently im RedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRedRed.... yay.... what can i look forward to for my next title?

Congratulations Skeptic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back