• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Congratulations Jigs (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
Jmo1985 said:
Jigs, Congratz Buddy on Admin status. I think I speak for everyone here when I say you really earned and deserve the title for all the work you put in here and all of the drama you've had to put up with.

And I for one know you are made for the job.. You spend a lot of time here like me. Guess the two of us never will get a life =)

- decker

Sorry guys, the other congratulations jigs thread got removed from the data base by accident.

Congratulations Jigs, job well done on keeping you're head during some pretty silly mud slinging. :drink

I say you really earned and deserve the title for all the work you put in here and all of the drama you've had to put up with.

Being Admin elevates you above drama, all you whores out there can't touch him now. :D

Gratz bro!!!!
Now that your a big man on campus, I'm wondering whos gonna start the "Jig's FanClub"
Probably decker since he already runs around with his shirt that reads "JIGS #1 GROUPIE!!!!"

Congrats Jigs!! You deserve all the accolades that you get. You have shown your talent and dedication to this site in the manner and way you handle yourself and the situations that arise. Good luck in the future as our new admin.

[Monty_Python]You're not my king, I didn't vote for you![/Monty_Python]

Errr, well Congratulations and stuffs!

Jigs21 said:
Sorry guys, the other congratulations jigs thread got removed from the data base by accident.

Right..."accident". I think someone was abusing their admin powers.

=p

VillageIdiot said:
...Probably decker since he already runs around with his shirt that reads "JIGS #1 GROUPIE!!!!"

Ummm.... Groupie....

Yes im a brown-nose and i love it =)

- decker

Congratulations Jigs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back