• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Compass (1 Viewer)

that would need to be a hack i believe, as the blue line is for locating ldon entrances and other such quest and mission types. so that would not be possible i believe.

could probably make an mq2hud element that has an arrow for left or right, and an o for in front of you <-- o --> and utilize heading or some such

For sure! One small part of my MQ2HUD set up (not my own code, just sharing one of the many pieces of my HUD I've collected from various sources in case it helps the OP):

LOS= 3,1,923,783,100,255,100,${If[${Target.ID} && ${Target.LineOfSight},Target in LoS,]}
NOLOS= 3,1,928,783,255,0,0,${If[${Target.ID} && !${Target.LineOfSight},NOT in LoS,]}
Direction= 3,4,930,768,100,255,100,${If[${Target.ID}==NULL,"",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+375)%360)*-1]}>-30," XXX",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+360)%360)*-1]}>-180,"<<<"," >>>"]}]}]}

-Cybs

Request - Compass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back