• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Question - Command to toggle dps on/off and a command to toggle auto targeting on and off.

Sungazer

Well-known member
I’ve been basically burning down everything I’ve encountered so far, and allowing the bot full freedom to do what it needs, but I’ve started on ToV progression and I’m on a mission that requires a bit more finesse.

I need to be able to stop my squad from doing all damage and I need to be able to freely swap targets, not choose the target the bot wants.

Are there toggle commands that can perform these things please?
 
ok so i figured this one out for myself.

it wasent quite what i was asking for in the above post, but i muddled through with it, and now i wont ever have to bother with this mission again (hopefully) lol.

what i ended up doing was: a hotkey that sent /dexecute name /rgl pause and /rgl unpause to my DPS classes to stop the bulk of the dps

and manually toggling the auto target function in the combat > targeting section of the RGMercs settings.

it wasent ideal, and im sure there are better ways to do this, but it got me through the mission (with a death or two, because the mission is just a bit of a pita in general)

if youre wondering the mission is restless assualt and the problem named was narandi the restless.
 
/rgl set setting value
Allows you to change options with the CLI. Broadcast as needed. I have quite a few hotkeys set up with some common toggles myself.

There is also a /rgl backoff that stops engagement on the fly, which has the advantage of stopping auto attack etc.

Glad you got the mission done. I recommend you take a look at the in game command list and FAQs in your options window.
 
/rgl backoff is excellent for this - just remember that it is a TOGGLE, so when you are wondering why your toons aren't hitting things now that you want them to, hit it again..... :)
 
/rgl backoff is excellent for this - just remember that it is a TOGGLE, so when you are wondering why your toons aren't hitting things now that you want them to, hit it again..... :)
It is a toggle without argument.
You can use /rgl backoff on or /rgl backoff off for an idempotent version.
 
Question - Command to toggle dps on/off and a command to toggle auto targeting on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart