• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Comic Stacks (1 Viewer)

Thanks man. I'm absolutely in love with the box design, I worked real hard on that both from colors/graphics and dimensions lol

Thanks man. My friend owns one of the oldest comic ships on the east coast, and I started this in conjunction with him. People are very responsive to it, and we love it.

Since I was a casual comic fan and I'm like "I have no idea what to read" he would give me the newest good stuff coming out and I'm like "dude, I wish everyone had a "comic book friend" and we should totally do a subscription service so everyone CAN!

We do 5 comics and 2 graphic novels every month (this one had the 3 extra books since we send out our exclusives with initial orders or promo stuff.

We've been going for over a year now, and really enjoy what we're doing. We've been able to have a couple of exclusive comics - In fact, the artist for The Magic Order "DJ Jackson" variant is a long time friend and customer of my buddy - we got in contact and was like hey - we want to do a variant on this book and we have our own artist. lol. pretty amazing stuff.

Am trying not to sound too "sales pitchy" here, I just love talking about stuff I'm passionate about (if you haven't noticed by how long winded some of my stuff is around here)

Thanks for the nice comments all

IRL - Comic Stacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back