• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Come to me (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
I have mesh files updated and all toons are connected to server but I keep getting an error that says cannot navigate - no mesh file loaded. Any ideas? Pretty new to using MQ2 by the way

I have mesh files updated and all toons are connected to server but I keep getting an error that says cannot navigate - no mesh file loaded. Any ideas? Pretty new to using MQ2 by the way
howdy Taskmaster sorry you're having issues.

can you take a look at this quick video with the RG launcher and ensure that your directory is where you think it is (to make sure your nav files are ending up in the right location)

>> Video <<

if you do a /nav reload does it tell you you don't have a mesh? (I'm trying to determine if you have mesh files in the folder we think --- or if you just have a mesh that doesn't have a valid mesh region loaded where you are standing at)

thank you. I watched the video and the only difference i'm seeing is C:\ProgramData\RedGuides\DesktopUtility\MQ2\Live\Release
Mine has /live/ there where yours didnt

When i type /nav reload i get the message no nav mesh available

Last edited:
thank you. I watched the video and the only difference i'm seeing is C:\ProgramData\RedGuides\DesktopUtility\MQ2\Live\Release
Mine has /live/ there where yours didnt

When i type /nav reload i get the message no nav mesh available
yours doesn't need to match mine - your mq2 directory just needs to be the same as where you are loading meshes into --- if it says no mesh available it means that there is no mesh in the mq2nav directory that mq2 is launching from --- run the meshupdater.exe in your release folder and download them to that directory

Problem - Come to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back