• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Come to me Problem (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
Hello I'm having a huge problem with come to me... when i hit they don't come only usually one or two characters will come and it can be random... i looked at eqbcs2 and it seems it is sending the command to all characters. all characters are getting it through the mq2 window. I'mat a lost here, I've even restarted eqmesh and updated it.

do you have your other toons backgroundfps set really low? (int your alt-o window) you need it set to something like at *least* 30. I leave mine at 60+, some recommend unlimited

There have been issues with eqbcs and accepting follow commands. I've experienced it as have several others I circulate with. Many of us switched over to MQ2Dannet over EQBCS, however some things are hardcoded (currently) to use BCS (Lookin at you EasyFind).

The Come To Me key can be reworked to use Dannet.

not on the level 1 area - you can message me
Is a solid, albeit snarky, guide on transitioning to Dannet over eqbcs. I'm looking for the best way to transition the targetinfo plugin to dannet. I personally have my own keys for those tasks and dont have a need for the targetinfo plugin

[edit]
and the link for editing your mq2targetinfo ini for dannet, also in the level 1 forums :)

Problem - Come to me Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back