• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Come play with us, you have nothin to lose :D (1 Viewer)

EvilHomer

RedCents
21¢
Well just throwing this out there because I got hit in the Maywave, and I bought a brand new account. I was thinking of rolling on my friends server Warsong on Alliance, but the queues and the population sucks big time, and 99% of them are complete douchebags. Not to mention I hate Alliance.

So, we finally decided to roll on Spinebreaker Horde. It's a great high-pop server, but with no queues, and the economy seems to be really great. All the people seem like nice guys, and theres always groups even for the lower level dungeons.

If you're in the same posistion as I was with a new account, or simply feeling like rolling an alt, feel free to come on down to this server. My hunter's name (handleveling) is Caoboi while my Druid's name is Caoboix.

Last edited:
Hey wow i'm really dumb. Ok do me a favor and take that bit of questionable info out of your post, i took it out of mine,

Thanks =P

KHAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

khan.jpg

Games - Come play with us, you have nothin to lose :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back