• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Clerics crashing (1 Viewer)

drawthow

RedCents
1,040¢
I have three groups running all clerics running Kiss12 (2 115 , 1 110)and they are crashing every few hours. Last night got some dumps and email them. I patched this morning now still crashing but no dumps.

You’re on test right? I haven’t played today but yesterday I noticed my cleric crashed every time we killed the final mob and got completion emote in a mission. All 4 ToV missions and one ROS one. Got eqgame dumps but it only happened on my cleric. She was running mq2cleric.

What to say thanks to @ChatWithThisName and @kaen01 for helping me out in Discord this weekend the crashing of toons got really bad on Sunday was having over 6 crashes an hour. Finally got 2 dmp files and CWTN took a look and said it was Dannet causing the crashes. Completly disabled Dannet about 4pm and rebooted.

Only had 1 crash from 4pm to 10:30 pm when I logged. Deffently points to Dannet as being the problem.

Problem - Clerics crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back