• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Problem - Clerics crashing (1 Viewer)

drawthow

RedCents
1,040¢
I have three groups running all clerics running Kiss12 (2 115 , 1 110)and they are crashing every few hours. Last night got some dumps and email them. I patched this morning now still crashing but no dumps.

You’re on test right? I haven’t played today but yesterday I noticed my cleric crashed every time we killed the final mob and got completion emote in a mission. All 4 ToV missions and one ROS one. Got eqgame dumps but it only happened on my cleric. She was running mq2cleric.

What to say thanks to @ChatWithThisName and @kaen01 for helping me out in Discord this weekend the crashing of toons got really bad on Sunday was having over 6 crashes an hour. Finally got 2 dmp files and CWTN took a look and said it was Dannet causing the crashes. Completly disabled Dannet about 4pm and rebooted.

Only had 1 crash from 4pm to 10:30 pm when I logged. Deffently points to Dannet as being the problem.

Problem - Clerics crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back