• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Problem - Cleric will not AutoRez (1 Viewer)

Just start having this issue a couple days ago. When someone dies in the group, the Cleric no longer AutoRezs. Here is the section in my ini file.

AutoRezOn=1
AutoRezWith=Reviviscence
AutoRez1=NULL
AutoRez2=NULL
AutoRez3=NULL

Any suggestions?
 
The new Kiss Heal update info has the new rez code stuff - you can't do conditions with it (yet), and in my experience they need to be at the top of your list (kaen says otherwise, but i've seen it not work unless at the top)

Code:
Heals1=Divine Resurrection|0|rez
Heals2=Blessing of Resurrection|0|rez
 
Last edited:
KissAssist 11.002 new rez has 3 tags

|Rez - This is the normal rez / it will try to rez anyone in combat or out of combat
|Rezcombat - Will only use rez during combat. Mainly for Druid/shammy 0% AA rez Call of the Wild
|Rezooc - Will only use rez out of comabt. Primarilry for Druid/Shammy ooc rez

Cleric
Heals1=Blessing of Resurrection|0|rez

Druid/Shammy
Heals9=Rejuvenation of Spirit|0|rezooc
Heals10=Call of the Wild|0|rezcombat
 
it don't work can u just revert back what ever u did in last patch is bad
now my beast wont attack why do we need to break it all the time
 
Last edited:
it don't work can u just revert back what ever u did in last patch is bad
howdy killer

What is not working?

Couple things - if your toons are not accepting the rez - ensure youre rez is set to 1|90 or whatever and not 0|98


If your healer isn't rezzing, did you update to the new heal settings and put those in your heals? in my experience they need to be near the top of the heal section
 
seriously just leave the old bots alone adding in code for rez was un nessesary its breaking more than fixing :/ I don't use the new kiss I use the old one
naw screw it ill go to other site every time I get something to work here u all push stuff un needed and have to relearn the whole thing I am tired of it
 
seriously just leave the old bots alone adding in code for rez was un nessesary its breaking more than fixing :/ I don't use the new kiss I use the old one
naw screw it ill go to other site every time I get something to work here u all push stuff un needed and have to relearn the whole thing I am tired of it
Sorry you feel that way - we're happy to help get you back up and running.

Keeping stuff updated and working more efficiently is the name of the game with code - otherwise everything is old and janky and broken.

The fact that our coders keep improving time after time and put innumerable hours into stuff for our benefit is nothing short of amazing.

I can understand your frustration and I've had similar frustrations of my own - but my offer remains, if you want help I'll gladly personally help you
 
Just start having this issue a couple days ago. When someone dies in the group, the Cleric no longer AutoRezs. Here is the section in my ini file.

AutoRezOn=1
AutoRezWith=Reviviscence
AutoRez1=NULL
AutoRez2=NULL
AutoRez3=NULL

Any suggestions?


Rez's have been an issue for me also. I have it kinda working in KA now since the latest updates. Combat rez's out of group are a crap shoot at best.
 
Also, don't be a dummy like me and have corpses hidden on your rezzer. Couldn't figure out why mine wasn't working earlier until I saw (or didn't see) any corpses so my cleric couldn't target them to rez.
 
Im having the opposite problem , I have changed nothing and my toons do not take rezzes now . Im like the guy a few posts back , I know your always updating stuff and it rocks , but sometimes it breaks the old stuff .
 
We try and make sure the current version will work with the previous version's ini file. Some times that is not possible. Several versions back we added additional heal entry's. Instructions were posted to move your AutoRezWith entry to the AutoRez1. The current version of KA, is loading from the AutoRez1, AutoRez2, and AutoRez3 entries, if there are NO rez entries found in the heals section.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but KissAssist is an evolving macro. As long as users keep asking for improvements/additional features then there will always be changes.

"The only constant in life is change"-Heraclitus
 
Im having the opposite problem , I have changed nothing and my toons do not take rezzes now . Im like the guy a few posts back , I know your always updating stuff and it rocks , but sometimes it breaks the old stuff .

make sure your INI has an entry for rez

RezAcceptOn=1


also make sure you have mq2rez plugin loaded

/plugin mq2rez
in game type /rez accept on
 
[General]
KissAssistVer=11.002
Role=Healer
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=20
MedOn=1
MedStart=25
MedStop=100
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=1
AcceptInvitesOn=0
GroupWatchOn=0
CastingInterruptOn=0
EQBCOn=1
IRCOn=0
MiscGem=12
HoTTOn=1
CampfireOn=0
CharInfo=Cleric|110|GOLD
MiscGemLW=0
MiscGemRemem=1
DefaultUI=TRUE
DPSMeter=0
ScatterOn=0
ConditionsOn=0
XTSlot=2
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=0
SpellSetName=110 Cleric
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Quiet Prayer|Mana|55
Buffs2=Summoned: Glowing Modulation Shard|mana|80
Buffs3=Unified Hand of Assurance|Dual|Assurance
Buffs4=NULL
Buffs5=Aura of the Reverent|Aura
Buffs6=Aura of Divinity|Aura
Buffs7=Anticipated Intercession|MA
Buffs8=Veturika's Perseverance|Mana|65
Buffs9=Rallied Greater Guard of Vie|MA
Buffs10=Divine Imposition|MA
Buffs11=Shining Fortress|MA
BuffsSize=11
RebuffOn=1
ChecKBuffsTimer=20
PowerSource=NULL
BuffsCOn=0
[Melee]
AssistAt=98
MeleeOn=0
FaceMobOn=0
MeleeDistance=100
StickHow=snaproll
AutoFireOn=1
UseMQ2Melee=1
TargetSwitchingOn=0
[GoM]
GoMSHelp=Format - Spell|Target, MA Me or Mob, i.e. Rampaging Servant Rk. II|Mob
GoMSpell1=Word of Greater Reformation|MA
GoMCOn=0
GoMSize=1
[AE]
AEOn=0
AERadius=50
AE1=NULL
AESize=1
[DPS]
DPSOn=0
DPSSkip=1
DPSInterval=0
DPS1=NULL
DPS2=Vicarum's Retort|99
DPS3=Banestrike|85
DebuffAllOn=0
DPSCOn=0
DPSSize=3
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
Aggro1=Divine Peace|99|>
Aggro2=Sanctuary|55|>
Aggro3=Blessing of Sanctuary|45|>|Me
AggroSize=3
[Heals]
Help=Format Spell|% to heal at i.e. Devout Light Rk. II|50
HealsOn=1
Heals1=Heals1=Blessing of Resurrection|0|rez
Heals2=Merciful Remedy|95|MA
Heals3=Spiritual Remedy|95|MA
Heals4=Merciful Intervention|80
Heals5=Mystical Intervention|80
Heals6=Furial Renewal|70
Heals7=Fervid Renewal|70
Heals8= Syllable of Mending|65
Heals9= Ward of Assurance|70|MA
Heals10=Burst of Life|30|MA
Heals11=Divine Arbitration|35
Heals12=Harmony of the Soul|30
Heals13=Word of Greater Restoration|70
Heals14=Beacon of Life|55
Heals15=Promised Mending|98|MA
Heals16=Sixteenth Serenity|25|MA
Heals16=
XTarHeal=5
XTarHeal2=6
AutoRezOn=1
AutoRezWith=Blessing of Resurrection
HealGroupPetsOn=1
HealsCOn=0
HealsSize=15
XTarHealList=5|6
AutoRez1=Blessing of Resurrection
AutoRez2=Your Secondary Rez Item/AA/Spell
AutoRez3=Your Third Rez Item/AA/Spell
[Cures]
CuresOn=1
Cures1=Radiant Cure
Cures2=Aegis of Superior Divinity
Cures3=Group Purify Soul
Cures4=Word of Greater Restoration
CuresSize=4
[Burn]
BurnText=Decepticons Attack
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Fundament: Third Spire of Divinity
Burn2=Divine Guardian|MA
Burn3=Channeling the Divine
Burn4=Celestial Rapidity
Burn5=Healing Frenzy
Burn6=Twilight Breastplate of the Light
UseTribute=0
BurnCOn=0
BurnSize=6
[Pull]
PullWith=Melee
MaxRadius=350
MaxZRange=50
PullWait=5
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
PullPath=NULL
PullMeleeStick=0
UseWayPointZ=0
PullRadiusToUse=90
PullPause=30|2
PullArcWidth=0
[AFKTools]
AFKHelp=AFKGMAction=0 Off, 1 Pause Macro, 2 End Macro, 3 Unload MQ2, 4 Quit Game
AFKToolsOn=1
AFKGMAction=2
AFKPCRadius=400
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=1
[Merc]
Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=0
MercAssistAt=92
[GMail]
GMailHelp=Events
GMailOn=0
GMail1=NULL
GMail2=NULL
GMail3=NULL
GMail4=NULL
GMail5=NULL
GMailSize=5

[MySpells]
Gem1=Merciful Remedy
Gem2=Spiritual Remedy
Gem3=Merciful Intervention
Gem4=Mystical Intervention
Gem5=Furial Renewal
Gem6=Fervid Renewal
Gem7=Ward of Assurance
Gem8=Unyielding Judgment
Gem9=Syllable of Mending
Gem10=Word of Greater Restoration
Gem11=Divine Imposition
Gem12=Shining Fortress
Gem13=Anticipated Intercession
- - - Updated - - -
[KConditions]
ConOn=0
CondSize=5
Cond1=TRUE
Cond2=TRUE
Cond3=TRUE
Cond4=TRUE
Cond5=TRUE
[KissError]
LastCMD:=/endmacro
ErrorDateTime:=05/26/2019 15:59:02
ErrorMsg:=NULL
DataError:=NULL
SyntaxError:=NULL
RunningTime:=5365559
BuildDate:=20190522
CurrentUI:=Default
CurrentUI:=Default
 
I have a button I hit after I start kissassist on my toons.. I will get around to updating my Ini's.

/bcaa //rezzallon
/pause 10
/bcaa //rez accept on
 
You have 2 "Heals1=", delete one of them.
You have HealSize=15 but you have 16 entries.
You have a second "Heals16=" but no spell name. delete
"AutoRezWith=", "AutoRez1/2/3=" and "HealsCOn=" are all obsolete when using the newest kissassist. Delete each of those.
 
Problem - Cleric will not AutoRez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart