• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Question - Class defining AA's that should have been skills from the start

Commits
24
What AA ability do you think each class should have had fron the start (e.g. in low levels) but were given as AAs? like, "now my class makes a bit more sense and is differentiated".

Examples:

For cleric, divine arbitration was a game changer for me.

For ranger, everlasting quiver. Bows became useful (and then headshit a close number 2)

For rogue, shroud of stealth.

..but what about the others? I either don't really know, couldn't decide Or I thought they would be game breaking before level 65 - these don't really count for me.
 
Rogue - Anatomy (Assassinate)
Bard - Troubadour Weapon Synergy (Increased 1h weapon damage) Especially in early expansions when you're still using instruments.
Warrior - Area Taunt
Mage - Call of the Hero
Berserker - Decapitation
Beastlord - Bestial Alignment
Enchanter - Dire Charm
Cleric - Celestial Regeneration/Divine Arbitration (Any group save really)
Necromancer - Rise of Bones
Shadow Knight - Harm Touch
Paladin - Lay on Hands
Wizard - Mana Burn
Monk - Distant Strike
Shaman - Pact of the Wolf
Ranger - Headshot
Druid - ?????
 
I was such a noob back when eq first came out. I didnt even realise Harm Touch was a skill until I was about lvl 20. Running about the Karanas killing aviaks and Gnolls when I discovered it!
 
Question - Class defining AA's that should have been skills from the start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart