• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Class 5 ls auging (1 Viewer)

RedCents
160¢
I've been searching for a list of new class 5 suggestions for each class as ls has come out with more procing weapons. Is it worth the cleric to get more dex augs to help heal while assisting? Should int casters or wisdom casters adjust to that too?
Also, as monks become more important, what route do they go?

I've been searching for a list of new class 5 suggestions for each class as ls has come out with more procing weapons. Is it worth the cleric to get more dex augs to help heal while assisting? Should int casters or wisdom casters adjust to that too?
for group content you can't go wrong with "casters and priests hSta, everyone else hDex", raiding there are some arguments for hAgi for tanks (i still keep my knights at least 3k hDex)

My WAR is hSTA to improve survability
Melee are all hDEX
My SHM is hSTA
My CLR is hWIS but I am reconsidering switching that to hSTA as well since his good with mana mostly.
My ENC and WIZ are both hINT

I've seen several of these threads with regards to type 5 augs. Is there a decent guide (or personal recommendations) for classes (or roles) for type 18/19s?

I've seen several of these threads with regards to type 5 augs. Is there a decent guide (or personal recommendations) for classes (or roles) for type 18/19s?

For DPS classes I go with the 18/19s that proc damage. There are both spell and melee types.

For tanks I go with the big AC numbers and also augs with either Softcap or Defensive boosts.

For most others I go with heroics that help maximize their primary heroic stat while also looking for good HP/MP numbers. This can then have an impact on your type 5 choices. I try to make the primary stat at least 4k when all Tribute is running and then I concentrate on boosting hSTA after the primary stat.

So for casters you would work on hInt to a reasonably high number then work on hSta next. Priests would be hWis first, although for shaman it would always be hSta. Melee DPS would almost always be hDex with hStr a close second. And tanks can be tough but I like hDex slightly over hSta.

Now having said all that, you could max out hCha and you would probably only see less than 5% difference.

Raid setting:
War/ber to crit cap threshold and balance it to get bumps to spell/dot/melee shielding from there
Rog/rng/mnk/bst/brd/pal/sk hdex and hdex
priest/caster spell/dot shielding

Discussion - Class 5 ls auging

Users who are viewing this thread

Back