• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

city merchents (1 Viewer)

cloud2819

RedCents
yes im based in qyenos i have over 900k in status points and i want to buy something from the city mercents in QH i have enough gold status and im the right lvl but i still cant buy them anyone know why not

Are they PvP items or guild status items?

For PvP items you need the appropriate faction, along with status and level. For Guild status items (the city horses ets.) you need your guild to be the correct lvl as well.

so does anyone know what fraction these merchents in QH are and what can i do to get that fraction up asap because there are 4 peices of gear that i would really really like

If they are PvP items, it would be the Royal Antonican Guard. I'm not sure what faction you need, each teir of items are different. Your appropriate level chat channel will let you know.

city merchents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back