• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Check out my Undead Dog! (1 Viewer)

Skeptic

RedCents
18972736.jpg

When he barks, it sounds like "KkkkilllyouORK!"

The real question is what is that woman so happy about? WTF is she sicko or what?

Thats not your wife and dog is it skeptic and what happened? A backyard BBQ gone wrong or did ya get the dog from Richard Pryor?

Engineering incident: I always wondered what happened when a minor recombobulator backfired....

its obvious.. she was holding a really cute one.. and some retard edited the photo to make it look SICK!

It IS a real dog, and the lady is happy because it just won some "World's Ugliest Dog" contest.

Looks like a Cursed Dark Hound to me...

skeptic ur losing ur touch i mean creed has more posts then u, u better start posting more o and mad props on the dog exposed to radiation

wow...just...wow...that...wow...that dog would be better for home safety than a german shepard...dude...if i took one look at that dog i would run like hell

Hmm......maybe I SHOULD get Bloodline Chronicles afterall........what the hell is wrong with that frikin dog.........you are a sick sick little monkey

Hmm......maybe I SHOULD get Bloodline Chronicles afterall........what the hell is wrong with that frikin dog.........you are a sick sick little monkey

Call me stupid, but I fail to see the connection between an everquest2 expantion and a dog.

Cade said:
Call me stupid, but I fail to see the connection between an everquest2 expantion and a dog.

first off....Cade....you STUPID

second off...i was wondering the same thing (cept for the fact i had no clue it was an EQ2 expantion)

first off....Cade....you STUPID

I love you too creed

P.S. Willy, if you're reading this I'll give you a picture of creed in a bathingsuit if you come in vbchat regularly for people to make fun of you.

Last edited:
Cade said:
...picture of creed in a bathingsuit if you come in vbchat regularly for people to make fun of you.

STALKER!!!

p.s. willy..i agree with cade on this one (and i've pictures of me without...well...nvm)

MUST.... touch.... kitty... so... fluffy.....
WAIT!!! wanst sekp the first to post the gay night elf thing?? No.. nOOO the memories... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

ummm...ya,,w/e, im new here so im not familiarm but that was 1 F***ed up dog. I WISH IT WERE MINE!!!!! :D

Check out my Undead Dog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back