• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Character suggestion (1 Viewer)

Blacklions1

RedCents
119¢
My 9 year old is interested in playing EQ with me and was curious if anyone had a suggestion for a good easy class for her? Have alts for every class to 85 so any would work and can always toss out one of my mains for it to fit better. Thanks

@durango773 you rock bro...so true

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

My 9 year old is interested in playing EQ with me and was curious if anyone had a suggestion for a good easy class for her? Have alts for every class to 85 so any would work and can always toss out one of my mains for it to fit better. Thanks
Yea, I agree with the above. WIZ or MAG. She might like the fact she has a cool pet to do stuff with.

Was truly between those two classes...issue with wiz is teleports...she's evil and would love to do that repeatedly. Mage seems like it may be better. Thanks

Wizard, or pet classes as others have said are the way to go!

If you go Bard, she will be used to dying in-game at a young age and it won't be so traumatic later when she follows in your footsteps as a gamer :D

Oh, I forgot to mention. Gnome race or GO HOME!

IMHO, you could start together from scratch. Let her pick the race (push female gnome 😄 ) then she can choose her name, what she looks like, etc. You also create a few characters and teach her the right way to level, have fun, and the game is very forgiving.

As one father to the next - this will go a VERY LONG way with your relationship. Give her the choices, let her make the decisions, etc. This way she has a say and is invested.

BTW - I love gnomes, but she can make whatever she likes. As long as it is a gnome.

Good luck!

Oh, I forgot to mention. Gnome race or GO HOME!

IMHO, you could start together from scratch. Let her pick the race (push female gnome 😄 ) then she can choose her name, what she looks like, etc. You also create a few characters and teach her the right way to level, have fun, and the game is very forgiving.

As one father to the next - this will go a VERY LONG way with your relationship. Give her the choices, let her make the decisions, etc. This way she has a say and is invested.

BTW - I love gnomes, but she can make whatever she likes. As long as it is a gnome.

Good luck!
This is a great idea!

Mage is just pet attack and nuke for a while. Then it's pet attack, alternate nukes and buffs. You can manage the buffs for her... it should work.

Thanks for all the help. She has chosen a high elf mage. Wish me luck as the wife has also decided to play again as her cleric...will see how many times she forgets to heal this time!

I would venture to say it matters not in the end. The best part and only part that matters is that you're doing it as a family. Just have fun and worry about nothing else is my opinion.

Thanks for all the help. She has chosen a high elf mage. Wish me luck as the wife has also decided to play again as her cleric...will see how many times she forgets to heal this time!
I actually expected this, as by default the High Elves are considered the best-looking females in the game. Grats! You will have a blast as a family and nice to see some wholesome time together. Bring a gnome merc then.....

Update. So far has ran into every tree in Gfay. Wife can't remember her DE cleric is KOS to the guards. I think it has talked wife into letting me box again

IRL - Character suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back