• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 11pm EST

Question - Caverns of Endless Song Navigation (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
Boxing 4 toons, started darkened sea progression and I guess I got spoiled by how well /chase works on land. Started progression in Cavern of Endless Song, and well, the characters hang up. Other than controlling the toons manually do you guys have any tips for using /chase in the caverns?

I used /afollow in there. Just make sure to carefully navigate with your driver character. Don't cut corners to tight or lead your followers into edges that will get them hung up. Swimming vertically up or down is a pita no matter what you do so you'll probably have to alt-tab and manually move each one to get up and over some of the vertical geometry.

Any zone with name of Kedge, Cavern , depth, sea, deep, and grotto, will suck harder than a Dyson for navigating.

follow a bit, stick a bit, nav a bit, CoTH if possible. etc.

imagine life before MQ2Nav, and say a little thank you to Brainiac everyday.

any zone with water seems to be just terrible. it is why i gave up on that zone when i was lvling and trying to do all prog as i went. I ended up doing just enough to get to the next zone.

Does anyone have a decent mesh for the Caverns of Endless Song they would be willing to share?
Been working progression, but this damn zone makes my toons act like absolute morons. Set-up camp and everything looks good until I pull, then at random 2 or 3 will take off in random directions and just faceplant into walls. Really sucks when it's the healer and chanter on a multi-pull. Had more wipes in this one zone than I have had in total since I started with VV.

Question - Caverns of Endless Song Navigation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back