• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Caster group (1 Viewer)

RedCents
102¢
Hi.

I been messing with mq2 for nearly 2 weeks now .
I made a little group to level of sk, 2 mages , cleric, wiz and zerker
They are now around level 38
I dunno why I put the zerker in as he doing not much dps at moment
In the end i want to group the 2 mages with main mage for synergy along with the sk and a 115 shammy I have
I cant decide if to level a chanter or just level the 107 bard I use to box im thinking the bard help the mages better with spells and pet dps than the chanter

Hi.

In the end i want to group the 2 mages with main mage for synergy along with the sk and a 115 shammy I have
I cant decide if to level a chanter or just level the 107 bard I use to box im thinking the bard help the mages better with spells and pet dps than the chanter
I like to pair chanters with caster group and bards with melee groups (tho either can work).

you're not going to see a lot of the modern "synergy" in both literal synergy lines and in the figurative synergy between classes until you get 85+ and then 101+ when you get discho (zerkers are kinda poo until this point).

dropping that zerker for an enchanter would be pretty strong

Hi.

I run Wiz, Sk, Clr, Enc, Mag, Bard in my caster group, FWIW

I like to pair chanters with caster group and bards with melee groups (tho either can work).

you're not going to see a lot of the modern "synergy" in both literal synergy lines and in the figurative synergy between classes until you get 85+ and then 101+ when you get discho (zerkers are kinda poo until this point).

dropping that zerker for an enchanter would be pretty strong

Yer I think ill swap out zeeker anyhow . I was going for 3 mages as read someplace alliance pops a lot better with 3 mages than 2 .

I never played a chanter only grouped with em I was thinking bard would help all the pets
Maybe final group when all leveled will be sk.2 mages .bard.chanter shammy

I run 4 mages, chanter and shammy in one group

SK , bard, clr, bst and 2 rogs in another

your group is more a mixed group

I would consider dropping the wiz or zerker for a BST

zerkers are nice dps but i dont think they would add much to pet dps

I'm building a caster group after playing with a melee group.
Gonna run Sk/Druid/Ench/wiz/mag and my friend running a wizard. Adps boosting all around. The beastlord in my opinion fits and synergies with melee groups more. I used to run sk/shm/brd/zerk/bst and my friend running a zerker or monk.

I run 4 mages, chanter and shammy in one group

SK , bard, clr, bst and 2 rogs in another

your group is more a mixed group

I would consider dropping the wiz or zerker for a BST

zerkers are nice dps but i dont think they would add much to pet dps
Yer I dropped zerker i started a chanter last night i thought about bst only played one low level maybe ill do one . Its so easy box now anything a possible lol

Question - Caster group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back