• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Cant purchase level two access (1 Viewer)

RedCents
476¢
I just used 50 red cents but I cannot access/read level 2 forum posts. Do I have to wait for someone to authorize my purchase? Any information would be appreciated and sorry for sounding like a total noob!

Yes,

RedBot must authorize it... give him a day... he is a little slow these days.. lol

Side note (sorry for co-opting your thread, cstone) ...

Can I pay for six months of redguides with red cents all at once, or do I need to keep waiting until my sub runs out or almost runs out to re-up? I was concerned that if I purchased multiple subscriptions they'd run concurrently instead of back to back.

Side note (sorry for co-opting your thread, cstone) ...

Can I pay for six months of redguides with red cents all at once, or do I need to keep waiting until my sub runs out or almost runs out to re-up? I was concerned that if I purchased multiple subscriptions they'd run concurrently instead of back to back.

Month by month basis is how the system is setup. So ya gotta wait till one expires before you purchase another....

Month by month basis is how the system is setup. So ya gotta wait till one expires before you purchase another....

The 2-4 day lag in between is sometimes frustrating. That's the only reason why I ask. It would also cut down on how many requests Red has to process each month.

Thanks for the clarification!

Question - Cant purchase level two access

Users who are viewing this thread

Back