• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can't auto log in (1 Viewer)

DarkElfAssasin

RedCents
When I auto log in it says incorrect password. I made my passwords, in EQ character creation, different and with lower and upper case letters. When I made my auto log in set, it would only let me use lower case letters so assume that is the problem? Have to go back and change EQ passwords to lower case and maybe all the same? I can log in after I start auto log in by going to each screen and retyping each password in. Hope this makes sense! :)

You are using the MQ profiles to launch? Those handle mixed cased passwords, thats not your problem. Double check there is not a space at the end of the user id or password. If that doesnt help try making a fresh profile, and see if that does the trick. Sometimes auto login is a little flakey getting set up. It definitely is not the fact that you have mixed case passwords or we would all be hacked to oblivion.

When I auto log in it says incorrect password. I made my passwords, in EQ character creation, different and with lower and upper case letters. When I made my auto log in set, it would only let me use lower case letters so assume that is the problem? Have to go back and change EQ passwords to lower case and maybe all the same? I can log in after I start auto log in by going to each screen and retyping each password in. Hope this makes sense! :)
must be something funky going on, I would guess we all have some capital letters in our passwords and it works for all of us

Last edited:
Question - Can't auto log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back